My research has been covered and cited by such media outlets as the Wall Street Journal, Australian Financial Review, Sydney Morning Herald, Boston Globe, Detroit Free Press, Men’s Health, New Scientist, and Pacific Standard, among others. I also frequently as an expert on radio shows and in newspapers and magazines.
- ABC Radio (Australia)
- 2HD Radio (Newcastle, NSW)
- 1233 ABC (Newcastle, NSW)
- 6PR 882 News Talk (Perth, WA)
- 666 ABC (Canberra, ACT)
- 2ser Real Radio 107.3 FM (Sydney, NSW)
- “Weekend Breakfast with Johanna Nicholson,” ABC (Australia), 21 April 2019.
- “News Breakfast with Paul Kennedy and Virginia Trioli,” ABC (Australia), 18 December 2018.
- “The Project,” Channel 10 (Australia), 8 November 2016.
- “Australia’s top brands in China revealed”, The Australian, 15 March 2018. Also Epoch Times (Australia), KDK Media, Industry Update.
- “Australians ‘too lazy’ to shop around on major life purchases, study finds”, News.com.au, 8 November 2016. Also Herald Sun (Melbourne), The Australian, Daily Telegraph, Toowomba Chronicle, Courier Mail (Brisbane), Mozo, 1688 (Chinese), Sydney Today (Chinese), Your Mortgage, The Advisor.
- “Men dominate trading but some women relish the challenge”, Australian Financial Review, 17 December 2015.
- “Gender bender branding: Male, female or both?”, Jeweller, 30 June 2015.
- “Social media changes the rules of engagement”, Sydney Morning Herald, 4 April 2015.
- “Posting food photos on social media could be bad influence”, Sunshine Coast Daily, Noosa News, Toowomba Chronicle, Whitsunday Coast Guardian, Rockhampton Morning Bulletin, Mackay Daily Mercury, Bundaberg News-Mail, Lismore Northern Star, Gladstone Observer, Fraser Coast Chronicle, Grafton Daily Examiner, Coffs Coast Advocate, Logan Reporter, Gympie Times, Warwick Daily News, Central Queensland News, Queensland Times, Byron Shire News, Caboolture News, Ballina Shire Advocate, Ipswich Satellite, Northern Rivers Echo, Coolum & North Shore News, Biloela Central Telegraph, Stanthorpe Border Post, Ipswich Advertiser, 11 November 2014.
- “Why are we still talking about MH370?”, Honi Soit (University of Sydney student newspaper).
- “The fluidity of risk appetite”, Investment Innovation Institute Insights, 8 March 2016.