My research has been covered and cited by such media outlets as the Wall Street Journal, Australian Financial Review, Sydney Morning Herald, Boston Globe, Detroit Free Press, Men’s Health, and Pacific Standard, among others. I also frequently as an expert on radio shows and in newspapers and magazines.
- “Australian big name retail companies ‘complacent’ about expanding into Chinese market: Research”, ABC Radio National Breakfast, 15 March 2018.
- “Brent Bultitude in the Afternoon”, 2HD Radio (Newcastle), 9 November 2016.
- “Mornings with Paul Turton”, 1233 ABC (Newcastle), 9 November 2016.
- “AM with Michael Brissenden”, ABC Radio (Australia), 9 November 2016.
- “6PR Breakfast with Steve Mills and Basil Zempilas”, 6PR 882 News Talk (Perth), on Australians’ financial savings, 8 November 2016.
- “Mornings with Genevieve Jacobs”, 666 ABC Canberra, on why people believe in conspiracy theories, 10 June 2014.
- “On the Money”, 2ser (Real Radio 107.3 FM Sydney), on cognitive biases in consumer financial decision-making, 16 May 2014.
- “Australia’s top brands in China revealed”, The Australian, 15 March 2018. Also Epoch Times (Australia), KDK Media, Industry Update.
- “Australians ‘too lazy’ to shop around on major life purchases, study finds”, News.com.au, 8 November 2016. Also Herald Sun (Melbourne), The Australian, Daily Telegraph, Toowomba Chronicle, Courier Mail (Brisbane), Mozo, 1688 (Chinese), Sydney Today (Chinese), Your Mortgage, The Advisor.
- “Men dominate trading but some women relish the challenge”, Australian Financial Review, 17 December 2015.
- “Gender bender branding: Male, female or both?”, Jeweller, 30 June 2015.
- “Social media changes the rules of engagement”, Sydney Morning Herald, 4 April 2015.
- “Posting food photos on social media could be bad influence”, Sunshine Coast Daily, Noosa News, Toowomba Chronicle, Whitsunday Coast Guardian, Rockhampton Morning Bulletin, Mackay Daily Mercury, Bundaberg News-Mail, Lismore Northern Star, Gladstone Observer, Fraser Coast Chronicle, Grafton Daily Examiner, Coffs Coast Advocate, Logan Reporter, Gympie Times, Warwick Daily News, Central Queensland News, Queensland Times, Byron Shire News, Caboolture News, Ballina Shire Advocate, Ipswich Satellite, Northern Rivers Echo, Coolum & North Shore News, Biloela Central Telegraph, Stanthorpe Border Post, Ipswich Advertiser, 11 November 2014.
- “Why are we still talking about MH370?”, Honi Soit (University of Sydney student newspaper).
- “The fluidity of risk appetite”, Investment Innovation Institute Insights, 8 March 2016.